Greetings from Nebraska and the 15 crazy ratties!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cozyrat

Hi, my name is Becca, I live in Nebraska and I'm 20 years old. I've had rats for 10 years. Here's me as a kid, showing my first two rats at a 4-H county fair thing. My rats won Judges Choice for friendliest/tamest rats:

morefirstshow.jpg

Some how I went from 2 rats, to 4 rats, to 8 rats to 15. Okay, we went to 15 really quickly because we had an oops litter. A few were adopted out to good rat people we already knew in the neighborhood. The rest we kept. But, what can I say, I'm a rescuer!

My good friend, OldsGal (from Goosemoose) runs Capital City Rat Rescue. We end up trading rats all the time (ex. I foster a rat, give it back to her for adoption, then adopt it back).

Here are a few of my rats:

The lovely Samson (also called Sammers, Sam Man and Mr. Sam)
xmascard005.jpg

Crazy/bad girl, Francis:
ratses015.jpg

Nakies, one of my two nekkid dumbos:
nakiesphotoshoot3.jpg

Luke, taking care of the baby boys:
6weekbabies007.jpg

I'm looking forward to meeting awesome new people!

jorats said:
Welcome!! How wonderful of you to help Staci out like that.

Yes, Staci just wishes I would give her Samson. She's been trying to steal him for over a year now! Sam and I are going over to her place this weekend to see Thumbelina's new babies.

She may be coming over with Sam Man but what she doesn't know is that she may not be leaving with Sam Man!!!!! :twisted:

OldsGal said:
She may be coming over with Sam Man but what she doesn't know is that she may not be leaving with Sam Man!!!!! :twisted:

HEY! You're not s'posed to be on this forum! And stop your sneaky, stealing-my-Sammers ways! He's mine!

:twisted:

Dewi said:
:welcome2:

I like the tiny stipe on Francis's head. Your rats are cuties.

Yes, I love that stripe! She's as crazy as she looks, too. I tell her that, with that goofy stripe on her face, how can she NOT be crazy? She's one of the Ojai rescue rats that Wee Companions took in. I don't know if I'll ever find another rat that looks like her!

Um Pretty much all of Becca's rats are hyper and psycho. I swear it! The only one who isn't is Sammers...Thus the reason I wub him so much.

Staci

OldsGal said:
Um Pretty much all of Becca's rats are hyper and psycho. I swear it! The only one who isn't is Sammers...Thus the reason I wub him so much.

Staci

Um, who cares? That's how I like 'em! And if you watch any of jorats' videos you'll see her rats are crazy, too. So I'm not the only one. 8)

Back