Hey from Toronto!

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilspaz68

Hi my name is Shelagh, but I answer to Lil, Lilspaz, Spaz and even "Hey You! sometimes. :lol:
I am owned by 38 rats of which only one is a pet store bought rat, and she is almost 28 months old. I bought her before I knew of rescues and rehomes and rat forums. All my other rats are from shelters, oops litters, rehomes, and the great outdoors...hahaha

Oh I have also been called Dilbert's Mom too. He's a special boy who is known across the world.
Dilbertatawhopping31g.jpg

to this
beatingheart.gif
beatingheart.gif

Dillysleepy1.jpg

Rattikin's names? *deep breath*
The Rampaging Horde - Dilbert, Brie, Kamali, Kyrie, Vesta, Valora, Aura, Prima, Terra, Zuri, Lucine, Asha, and Adia.
The Bronlings & Co. - Bronwen, Angel, Megan, Kismet, Cleo, Tosca, Fayth, Bear, Tucker, Faline, and Dolci.
The Wildlings - Beni, Ortiz, Teya, Laila, Kara, Nissa and Faerdae
The hoodie girls - Shadow, Rennie and Portia
The nakies - Bella and Lisbet
The singles (aggressive girls who have lived with other rats in the past but their cagemates passed)
Moth and Hestia.

You will be seeing lots of pics of my kids as I have the camera nearby all the time, charged and ready to go.

:roll:

Hi Shelagh and rat bunch! lol

I've got a few from the great outdoors as well. lol
Out of my 27 rats, only 2 are pet store bought, 2 are home bred and 1 is from a rattery. 8)

Hello Shelagh! Nice to meet you! You live in Toronto, I live just outside Toronto.. perhaps one day we shall meet?

I'm a complete loser.

Who is your pet store girl?

moon said:
Hello Shelagh! Nice to meet you! You live in Toronto, I live just outside Toronto.. perhaps one day we shall meet?

I'm a complete loser.

Who is your pet store girl?

Hehehe...Moth the pearl merle older girl? I think she was on her own when you met her. :D
Mothat28mo.jpg

Hi Shelagh, :) so good to see you and especially Dilly man. You'll surely bright up this forum with your wonderful rattie pictures and stories!!

What pretty, pretty, pretty ratties!!!

BTW: My Flower Girls are swooning over your Dilbert! <3 They are vibrating their ears, and squeaking, "What a handsome manrat! Get his e-mail address for us please! please!". (Their cage is right next to the computer so they can see this forum too! :wink: )

starmaiden said:
What pretty, pretty, pretty ratties!!!

BTW: My Flower Girls are swooning over your Dilbert! <3 They are vibrating their ears, and squeaking, "What a handsome manrat! Get his e-mail address for us please! please!". (Their cage is right next to the computer so they can see this forum too! :wink: )

lol, those sexy little girls...

Oddly enough I was just thinking of Moth the other day. :lol: I'm trying to resist pet stores for just that reason, I know I'll see a pearl merle! So I make my mother buy rat food, hehe.

*waves Toronto flag*

Bronwyn said:
Oddly enough I was just thinking of Moth the other day. :lol: I'm trying to resist pet stores for just that reason, I know I'll see a pearl merle! So I make my mother buy rat food, hehe.

*waves Toronto flag*

Btw Bron...Besides Moth, Maya (pearl RIP) from THS, and I even have a rescue now Dolci (pearl merle hooded) from Oakville HS.

You missed out on the most darling 3 month old girl at THS...she was there a month ago...gorgeous and friendly. They are out there, don't worry. :) Most likely bought at those petstores you are avoiding.

If I hear of one, want me to let you know? :cheeky:

Haha! Maybe! :D I'm in Toronto for another month and then I head out to Guelph where....gasp...my apartment is beside a pet store! It's the ultimate test!

Back