I got my rat a friend.

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unglued

So I have a confession to make, i have been ignoring the advice given to me, i bought a blue rat from the store (ikea) even though there were some in rescue, and he has lived alone since i got him December.

today I went back to the store and saw a whole litter of these top eared Rex PEW's, I couldn't resist and got a female to keep my male company. hopefully they get along and have babies because I love little baby rats. I won't get overwhelmed i swear, if it gets too out of hand I could just take the babies to the salvation army.

here's a picture of them playing together.

DSC00144.jpg

Oooooh never ever let boy and girl play together, before you know it you'll have little pillows everywhere, take them apart immediately and keep track of the girls weight - pillows tend to get litters of dozens, it'll be more than you can handle! Remember IKEA is Swedish, and those Swedes are noughty 8) (So jealous my ikea doesn't have those things!)

:rofl4:

OMG that's great. Yes and I have heard that ratty pillows can be quite a handful!!! Be careful.

Bati said:
pillows tend to get litters of dozens, it'll be more than you can handle! Remember IKEA is Swedish, and those Swedes are noughty 8) (So jealous my ikea doesn't have those things!)

I agree with Bati :D pillows have the habit of reproducing quickly and with such variety, I started with just two, a dog pillow and a white one and now I have over 12 :faces: including a leopard print and a wild orange one that keeps trying to escape :nyahnyah:

I wanted to buy some ratatouille things but I got evil looks from the bf. He doesn't want it displayed in the house so I doubt I could put one of those on the couch. :horsepoop:

jorats said:
:batbeat:

I got my little Ratatouille guys by my computer. :D

Mine are on top of my computer monitor :D I see those pillows at Ikea everytime I go there, but I just don't have anywhere good to put them where they won't get ruined.

Back