My new fave pic for Jorats

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

I know this is from a couple of days ago but I just got a chance to look at my pics(sorry for the massiveness of the pic).

"I wuv wou Jowats"

DSC00383.jpg

I'm ebil. :evilwink:

jorats said:
Ok... this is me:

:bliss: :gaah: :tmi: :bliss:

If they would be ready on the 13th, I'd take him and a rexy white guy.
Awwww, 1 week shy. :( And guess who had some wittle opened eyes when I got home from work today?

Is it possible to give them away a little earlier if the new owner's really experienced with rats and can supplement the diet? I don't know how old they'll be on the 13th, lol, it just seems like a match made in heaven. ;D

ratamataz said:
:heart: :lovestruck:
I want a new baby! Bwahhhh!

Me Tooo!!! :kisses: You guys are ebil :evilwink: with sharing your baby rattie cuteness and the babies so available and... :timeout: it's not fair, evil GGMR!!! grrr :swear:

Not advocating it, but pet stores here get in 3 1/2 week old - 4 week old weaned rats.... pretty much as soon as they are weaned, they are shipped out so they are young and cute.

So if these guys would be like 4 1/2 weeks old..... ?? :twisted:

They will be 4 weeks old as of the 13th. They were born July 16th.

I don't think it will be a problem, so Mr. Hoodie is spoken for along with a white rexy. :) Jordan is going to be sad, he likes Mr. Hoodie, lol.

Back