Current fave snack

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melissa

I am addicted to Tostitos Hint of Lime chips. I can eat a whole bag in no time (I swear I haven't... yet). I also love plain roasted soy seeds. I bought some the other day for my ratties... well, I thought I'd try them out... the ratties didn't get any, lol!

Hint of lime chips... definately yum. I really like Mrs Vickys Roasted Red Pepper chips. They are really good.

Maybe this thread was a bad idea... now I want miss vickies chips.
icon_drool.gif

mmmm, I've never tried those chips before. I'm trying to stick to a diet now though... aggghh. :p But I have been munching on Almonds and Walnuts.. yum lol

Today I've had some mini chocolate bars, chips, frozen yogurt.... I did have a microwave pc canaloni for lunch... then some more chocolate and chips, lol. I'm supposed to go out for supper too...
laughing7.gif

I used to be addicted to coca cola - so much my dentist told me to stop, I just stopped, I still feel horrible like having a drink, but when I do it tastes like Pepsi :D guess I'm going old, no more eating chips or chocolate, just meat now

Bati said:
I used to be addicted to coca cola - so much my dentist told me to stop, I just stopped, I still feel horrible like having a drink, but when I do it tastes like Pepsi :D guess I'm going old, no more eating chips or chocolate, just meat now

I cannot remember the last time I have had coca cola. For some reason when I want a treat I get Ginger Ale. :lol:

I don't think reading this is doing me any good! Lol! I'm just getting hungrier! Man.. I really want some cookies. *crawls on floor from lack of chocolate* Lol

Melissa said:
Today I've had some mini chocolate bars, chips, frozen yogurt.... I did have a microwave pc canaloni for lunch... then some more chocolate and chips, lol. I'm supposed to go out for supper too...
laughing7.gif
that's ok, Melissa, nursing mommies need lots of food. lol

mamarat said:
Melissa said:
laughing7.gif
that's ok, Melissa, nursing mommies need lots of food. lol
LOL! I guess I could think if it that way...
laughing7.gif

I shouldn't read this! I just lost 20lbs (was a bridesmaid a few weeks ago) and plan on loosing another 20!

Ohh I love bbq chips- any brand! Miss Vickies plain, and peanut butter cup ice cream!! and pizza and chinese food!! Can't I live off of this stuff? I am sure there nutrition SOMEWHERE in there!

*sigh*

I think I just drooled a little. ;D

Being a student, often whatever's in the fridge will do! First year, cookie dough (that ready made tube kind) was my study food. Then I found caramel dip at the grocery store for apples which was amazing. And it's not too uncommon to go down to the kitchen during the middle of the night for a spoonful of peanut butter and find a housemate doing the same, hehe.

...this will all catch up with me.

I used to be addicted to the cookie dough icecream by ben and jerry's... well, I had to give that up for obvious reasons. :lol4:

I think the unsalted roasted soy seeds is a very good addiction...

Dark Chocolate OMG!!! evil stuff and I curse Dollarama :swear: You can buy 2 of them for a $1 I can eat a whole bar without realizing it. Oh, that bittersweet chocolate, slowly melting in your mouth, coating the inside of your mouth with it's slightly sharp taste and wonderful creaminess. Dark chocolate has spoiled me to milk chocolate and others.

Ode to Chocolate

Brown creamy friend—
You contribute to
My well-being,
Soothing stimulant,
Smoothing recovery—
You race my heart
Unsludge my brain.
You are liquid pleasure,
Sweet-tongued
Inspiration to forgive—
Edible love.