Pics of the introduction (finally) *pic heavy*

The Rat Shack Forum

Help Support The Rat Shack Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LA

Ok sorry everyone. I have just started planning for my wedding and now it's on my brain ALL the time (I just won't stop) so I have been busy worrying about that stuff. So I finally got around to putting pics up on photobucket. So here we go.

First set is the night we put the cages together. I didn't take any of Lily because you couldn't see her so well in the smaller cage and Ruby and Hazel were just being so funny.
Is that another rat I smell???
RatsAug15004Small.jpg

Yep I can smell her!
RatsAug15006Small.jpg

How do I get to her?
RatsAug15007Small.jpg

Maybe if I chew through the bars?
RatsAug15002Small.jpg

I'll help Hazel!
RatsAug15001Small.jpg

Intro Night (very uneventful! I guess I should be greatful though)
Lily enjoying the baby food I put down
RatsAug15016Small.jpg

Checking out Ruby
RatsAug15022Small.jpg

Ruby Grooming Lily (I guess this should have been an indication everything was fine)
RatsAug15024Small.jpg

Lily Cleaning
RatsAug15017Small.jpg

Ruby visiting Daddy
RatsAug15027Small.jpg

Ruby decided she had enough running around and wanted to sit on Mommy's shoulder
RatsAug15037Small.jpg

RatsAug15036Small.jpg

Hazel still running around (I like playing with her tail)
RatsAug15034Small.jpg

Lily wants shoulder time too
RatsAug15042Small.jpg

Let's hide under mom's hair (favourite place)
RatsAug15043Small.jpg

Hazel up for kisses
RatsAug15044Small.jpg

Pretty much after Lily and Ruby came up on my shoulder, they stayed there cuddling, Hazel was up and down running around like she normally does.

Random pics of Hazel being a ham

Hey Mom, you got that flashy thing out again?
RatsAug15049Small.jpg

Here take my picture mommy
RatsAug15053Small.jpg

Aren't I just so cute?
RatsAug15054Small.jpg

HEHE!

It was really funny, I have seen Hazel do it before but Ruby was shoving her nose out so much and the bar was going to the back of her mouth.... It was hilarious.

They are so fun to watch. I do not regret bringing in Lily at all. Ruby and Hazel are very laid back together but Lily likes to stir stuff up. In the beginning she was constantly after Hazel and finally after I told Hazel a million times to flip Lily on her back... she did. Now I see Lily going after Ruby. I tell Ruby and Hazel that the bottom of the shavings isn't safe anymore because that's where Lily gets them.

But all in all, they sleep together, they play together. Lily wasn't very licky in the beginning but now she is big time. Yesterday I put my hand in the cage to pet them all (three rat pet) and they ALL started to Brux. I was so happy. Now I can see how even more than two rats can be so interesting. One day I may have more but for right now I am very pleased. Lily has totally fit in.

Back